Reef Dispensaries has six locations in both Nevada and Arizona. Please click the Locations tab at the top of the website for detailed directions and product availability.
REEF DISPENSARIES FAQ
Reef Dispensaries hours are as follows:
- Nevada, Las Vegas Strip: 24/7
- Nevada, North Las Vegas: 8am-12am
- Nevada, Sparks Reno: 8am-10pm
- Nevada, Sun Valley: 8am-12am
- Arizona, Queen Creek: 7am-10pm
- Arizona, Northwest Phoenix: 8am-10pm
There are many great reasons to visit Reef Dispensaries. Here are just a few:
- Reef is a clean and professionally operated facility with knowledgeable staff
- We cultivate and produce many of our products locally and on site
- We are the home of the world famous, authentic Khalifa Kush strain
- We feature regular value incentive specials for new and regular patients
All Reef Dispensary locations have an ATM on-site. In addition, all locations current accept debit cards at the register with a $3 convenience fee to our payment processor, who provide a true debit solution (no rounding up and getting change, no out-of-network ATM fee). We are always working to offer more payment options for your convenience.
All Reef and Curaleaf locations offer daily and weekly discounts. Depending on your state, additional discounts are available (non-stackable) for Students, First Responders, Veterans, Industry Members, Seniors, and more! All discounts and specials are offered for a limited time, while supplies last. Management reserves all rights. See our Discounts page for more details.
8. Can Reef Loyalty Points be Redeemed at Curaleaf? Can Curaleaf Loyalty Points be Redeemed at Reef?
Yes! Your Curaleaf points can be used at Reef or Curaleaf, and your Reef points can be used at Reef or Curaleaf. Points do not transfer from state to state, but do transfer from store to store in Nevada or Arizona.
Will my Reef Loyalty Points Transfer to the New Loyalty Program?
Yes, your Reef Loyalty Points will transfer. The value of your points will not decrease, but your Point balance will appear less. Rest assured, the redemption value of your points is the same. Ask your Budtender for more details about Loyalty Points the next time you’re in a Reef or Curaleaf store.
Your Point balance will be printed on your receipt. Plus, you can always ask your favorite Budtender for your Point Balance at any time during a store visit at Reef or Curaleaf.
The value of your points will not decrease, the value of your points will be the same. We will transfer your points to the new system, with the same value as they were in the prior system. Your points balance will appear less, but are the same redeemed value.
Reef and Curaleaf are home to some of the BEST deals in town. You’ll find that our everyday deals on your favorite products make it so you save even more than before! Be sure to sign up for texts and emails to be the first to know about promotions and deals. Our deals are so good, you don’t even need to stack!
- In Nevada, you can use an out-of-state medical card as long as also present a valid government issued ID or U.S. passport.
- In Arizona, the medical marijuana laws only allow us to accept Arizona medical cards.
Customers 21+ without a med card can shop at any Reef Dispensary location.
Recreational sales are underway at all Reef Dispensary locations in Nevada and Arizona. Adults age 21+ must show a valid, government-issued photo ID containing a date of birth and an expiration date in order to enter our facilities.
To purchase recreational cannabis in NV or AZ, you must be 21 years old with valid ID. (Medical patients do not need to be 21 if they are a valid medical marijuana card holder.)
In Nevada and Arizona, smoking or using any form or cannabis in public is unlawful, and is restricted to use only in a private residence.
In Nevada and Arizona, you must be 18 to become a patient. However, persons under the age of 18 can become patients in both states with the consent of a parent or guardian caregiver through a minor release form. Recreational customers must be 21 years of age or older to purchase cannabis products without a medical card.
- Medical patients can possess up to 2.5 ounces of varying usable cannabis products at any given time. Recreational cannabis customers can possess up to 1 ounce of varying usable cannabis at any given time. In either case, one may only buy up to one ounce per transaction. You are not limited on how many transactions you may make in one day, as long as it does not exceed the possession limits. limit.
- Grow up to 6 cannabis plants in your home, as long as it is at least 25 miles away from a dispensary.
- Transport cannabis, as long as it is in a sealed container away from the driver and any minor passengers. It is unlawful to travel outside of state lines in possession.
Under current medical laws, Arizona patients are allowed to:
- Purchase up to 2.5 ounces of varying usable cannabis products every 14 days
- Grow up to 12 cannabis plants in your home, as long as it is at least 25 miles away from a dispensary
- Transport up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis. It is unlawful to travel outside of state lines in possession.
It is unlawful to drive under the influence of any form of cannabis in both Nevada and Arizona.
Reef Dispensaries offers a wide variety of flower, concentrates, vape cartridges, edibles, and topical cannabis products, as well as a selection of CBD specific items. We also carry rolling papers, pipes, clothing and other accessories.
- Indica cannabis strains like Sherbert and Star Dawg provide a relaxing feeling and are often used by patients for: insomnia, body pain, muscle relaxation, spasms, seizures, headaches, stress relief, anxiety, and more. A great way to remember this is indica = “in da couch.”
- Sativa cannabis strains like Purple Urkle and Afrodite provide a more stimulating, uplifting and energetic feeling, often inspiring creative thinking, deeper focus, and a general sense of well-being. Sativas are also used to fight depression.
- Hybrid cannabis strains are exactly what they sound like: plants that are a balance of indicas and sativas.
Speak to one of Reef’s budtenders about finding the right strain for you.
All Tryke branded products are currently only available at Reef Dispensaries. We are also the original home of Wiz Khalifa’s Khalifa Kush.
Most of the Tryke-branded products sold at our Las Vegas Strip location are grown on-site at our facility, which also supplies our North Las Vegas and Reno locations. The same goes for our Phoenix cultivation, which supplies both of our locations in Arizona. We also carry select outside products curated from third-party vendors.
You would not walk into a winery and ask for a glass with the highest alcoholic percentage, nor should you base your decision on selecting a cannabis strain based on its THC levels. THC and other cannabinoids, along with essential oils called terpenes, interact together to give each strain its unique smell, flavor, taste and experience. Come to a Reef Dispensaries location to evaluate various strains and find the right one for your needs. For a deeper dive into how terpenes dictate your experience, check out this piece on Trkye Cultivator.
If you are still interested primarily in the highest THC percentage, we also suggest you look into our line of extracts called Tryke Concentrates, which are up to 80% THC, thanks to our lab’s innovative extraction methods.
While cannabis is historically mainly consumed using its budded plant form, numerous scientific breakthroughs have been discovered over the years with extracts. We produce our own in-house extracts called Tryke Concentrates, which yield much higher THC levels, sometimes up to 80%. Some examples include:
- Shatter: Shatter is a type of concentrate that can look a bit like solid honey and if dropped will break into multiple pieces like glass. It is made by extracting the chemicals from cannabis buds using a solvent, which is then evaporated from the buds, leaving behind the psychoactive resins of the plant. Shatter can be consumed via a specialized glass water piper called a “rig” via the extremely voluminous process of “dabbing,” among other methods.
- Crumble: Much like shatter, crumble derives its name from its consistency, which is almost like a block of cheese or wax. It goes through a process not unlike that of shatter, using pre-purged oils and a lower heat, resulting a more appetizing flavor. Crumble is typically used as a “topping” for smoking flower and is also ingested via portable vape coils.
- Distillate: Also called “clear,” thanks to its clean, transparent yellow appearance, distillate is derived from a process called “short path distillation,” resulting in an incredibly high-end concentrate. This highly potent THC solution then has terpenes re-introduced to achieve various flavors, and is then sold in cartridges that are perfect for vaping.
- Budder: Budder is very similar to crumble, but gets its name from its “creamy” ear wax-like consistency and the fact that it goes through a “whipping process.” Budder extracts of White Zombie and Medusa are ideal for dabbing.
- Live Sugar: Live sugar is almost like the “wine” of the concentrates line, as it goes through more of a refined process of extraction, preserving the bud’s flavor profile, medicinal benefits, retaining many of the cannabinoids and terpenes of the plant. A little pricier than the other concentrates, Reef Dispensaries offers Khalifa Kush Live Sugar, among other brands.
- Rosin: Quickly gaining popularity in the extracts market is rosin, which is based on an almost instantaneous, solventless extraction process, involving heat and pressure to separate the resin from the plant. Fans of rosin appreciate this extraction technique because the lack of foreign substances, resulting in a product very similar to shatter.
- Live Resin: Not to be confused with rosin, the live resin process of extraction does use a solvent, and is a butane based method, like many of the others talked about here. The difference is that the live resin process uses fresh plants, rather than plants that have been dried and cured. This creates a unique oil end product that retains the potent aroma of the original plant, maintaining the integrity of the terpene profile.
For an even deeper dive into concentrates, check out this piece at Tryke Cultivator.
Reef carries a variety of chocolates, cookies, gummies, butters, oils, and chews from trusted vendors.
Edibles have a bit of a sneaky side to them; a little bit can go a long way, and many times it takes a few hours to feel the effect. Because of this, people often make the mistake of overdoing it and taking too much. While results differ for everyone, here are a few handy tips.
- Talk to a Reef budtender about finding the right edible for you, based on your age, body weight, gender, etc.
- Start slow, take a small dosage if you are new to edibles and let it take effect over the course of a few hours before deciding to ingest more.
- Eat non-infused food first so that you don’t have an empty stomach. Treat edibles like treats!
- 10 mg – about the size of one gummy — is enough, in most cases. Prepare for a more intense high than you might get from smoking.
- Keep out of reach of children. Secure edibles like the medicines that they are. You wouldn’t let a child have access to cough syrup, so keep edibles in the same safe, out-of-reach places that you would keep medicine or alcohol.
Many patients from other states are used to “deli-style” service where the flower is weighed out in front of them, pulled from a communal jar. We feel that pre-weighing is in the best interest of the consumer. Once our products pass testing, they are weighed out on state-certified scales and put into jars by trained employees wearing lab coats, gloves, hairnets and other protective gear. This insures the product is kept sanitary and is not compromised.
If you are looking for a specific strain, concentrate, topical, or edible, please refer to your local store on our Locations section for a link to that store’s live menu. We also publish our menus on third-party sites like Weedmaps and Leafly, but please note that while we update online these menus throughout the day, inventory moves fast and we can’t guarantee that a specific item will still be in stock when you arrive at the store.
Reef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products and services. If you ever have a problem with one of our products or are unhappy with the service you received at one of our locations, please use the contact form on this website and we will do our best to rectify the situation. Full satisfaction policy details available here.
Reef Dispensaries is the retail distributor of Tryke products.
Please refer to our Careers page, where you can view open positions and apply online. Please note that we do NOT accept applications submitted to us in person at our retail locations. Submitting a printed resume will not result in consideration for employment. The only way to enter our HR system is via the careers link above.
We are always excited about discovering new talent, so please apply online at the link above.
35. Someone claiming to be from Reef Dispensaries / Tryke Companies is trying to sell me cannabis products online. Is this a scam?
Yes! Please be careful, there are scammers out there impersonating cannabis industry executives and employees offering to sell product through the mail. Reef Dispensaries / Tryke Companies employees will never ask you to send money or offer to ship you products. If someone does, report the fraudulent account to the respective social media network’s abuse department. Reef’s only official social media accounts are @worldofreef and @reefsocial on instagram, and @reefdispensarie on twitter.
As much as we would love to walk all of our friends and patients through the cultivation facility, it is just not possible. Not only does it interrupt the cultivation staff’s workflow, but we also risk contamination each time the plants are exposed to outside visitors. For now you can check out a behind the scenes look at the Reef Dispensaries Las Vegas Strip HQ via Wiz Khalifa’s visit below: