Reef stands behind the products we sell. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may bring it back to the location where the original purchase was made within 72 hours and we will exchange it for another item of equal value, subject to the following conditions:
- Must have more than ½ remaining, in original packaging
- Non-medicated merchandise can only be returned if it is defective
- Exchange must be for the same price tier and weight
- Discounted/sale/promotional items not eligible for exchange
- No cash refunds
- Customers who abuse this policy may be deemed ineligible at store manager’s discretion
Specials and Discounts
All Reef Dispensary locations in Arizona and Nevada have ongoing “flash sales” which are updated weekly (typically on Tuesdays, but sometimes the schedule shifts due to holidays or special events).
Every Wednesday is local industry day at Reef Dispensary locations in Nevada, where local hospitality/service workers take an extra 10% off for a total of 20% off. We know our community is facing unprecedented challenges – and we are all relying on the contributions of heroic essential workers in all industries. That’s why our industry Wednesday discount now applies to all locals with Nevada ID!
All discounts and specials are offered for a limited time. Management reserves all rights.
*Veterans must show proof of service. We accept the following documents:
- Veteran Health Identification Card from the Department of Veterans Affairs
- ‘Veteran’ printed on any US driver’s license
- DoD Military ID Card or Veteran ID Card
- DD214 Report of Separation form
We will scan a copy of your proof of service so that you get your discount automatically in the future, except in the case of DoD card or DD214, as these documents should not be copied/scanned/photographed. In such case, a store manager will complete a verification form and scan that instead.