Welcome to the All New Curaleaf Rewards!
Earn points for every dollar you spend
Combine other offers and discounts when you redeem points
Get bonus points for your birthday
The Curaleaf Rewards program is how Curaleaf customers earn loyalty points that can be redeemed for savings on future purchases made at any Curaleaf-operated dispensary.
Customers who shop at Curaleaf will be able to join the Rewards program.
Yes, there is no membership fee or cost to join. All customers who provide their first name, last name, and email address will be entered into the Member Tier.
Customers who shop at Curaleaf-owned retail dispensaries will automatically be enrolled in the Rewards program if they provide their first name, last name, and email address to the dispensary associate when completing a purchase.
The only information you need to provide in order to join the Curaleaf Rewards program is your first and last name and email address.
Yes. All information given to Curaleaf is protected; please click here to learn more.
You do not have to provide your mobile number in order to enroll in the Curaleaf Rewards program. However, first name, last name, and email address must be provided in order to enroll.
Once provided with your email address, we will use it to create your Rewards program account so that we can continue to add points to your account with every purchase made. Email addresses will also be used in order to send Curaleaf Rewards transactional emails regarding account updates and point balances.
Yes, customers may combine current discount promotions with their rewards points. New points will be earned on net spend.
Guests can ask a store associate to check the balance on their account; it will also be listed on the receipt and in rewards transactional email communications.
Dispensary associates can update Customer Profiles.
All points from the previous rewards program will be automatically transferred to the new Curaleaf Rewards program if the customer shopped in the last 12 months at a Curaleaf-owned retail dispensary. Customers will have 6 months to use points transferred from the previous system, after which time the original system points will be lost and the customer’s balance will revert to zero. They would then be able to start earning points again on their next purchase.
No, rewards points from two accounts may not be merged or transferred to one another.
Earning Curaleaf Rewards
Every time you shop at Curaleaf, you earn rewards points.
Member = 3 points for every $100 spent.
Elite = 5 points for every $100 spent.
VIP = 8 points for every $100 spent.
All products, including discounted products, are eligible.
All products, including discounted products, are eligible. All purchases made in person, online, or via phone orders qualify to earn points upon completion of the transaction through Curaleaf-owned retail locations.
Members earn base points on every purchase made in a Curaleaf-owned retail dispensary or through the Curaleaf website for an online order for pickup or delivery. Once available, bonus points will be able to be earned for extra incentivization, and uses are to be determined.
No, points can ONLY be credited toward purchases made at Curaleaf-owned retail dispensaries.
Your points will be automatically added to your Curaleaf Rewards account balance once a purchase is completed.
If your first name, last name, and email address are not associated with the account, the points may not allocate correctly. Be sure to use the same account log-in information every time you shop. Customers can contact their local dispensary associate for additional assistance.
Third-party dispensaries that sell our products
Any other branded ecommerce sites
B2C sales to distributors or wholesalers
Yes. Customers enrolled in the Rewards program will earn points based on the tier they qualify for.
“Member” Tier: $3 earned for every $100 spent. Therefore, 0.03 points for every $1 spent.
“Elite” Tier: $5 earned for every $100 spent. Therefore, 0.05 points for every $1 spent.
“VIP” Tier: $8 earned for every $100 spent. Therefore, 0.08 points for every $1 spent.
Yes, points expire after 6 months of no purchase activity.
The best way for rewards points not to expire is to shop at a Curaleaf-operated dispensary regularly or once every 5.5 months, before points expire at the 6-month mark.
Points that were earned on merchandise purchased will be removed from the balance if merchandise is returned for a refund.
You cannot be in negative point balance status; the account would be at zero.
You do not need to remind the dispensary associate that you would like to earn points. Curaleaf Rewards points will be automatically added to your account if you have provided the same first and last name and email address that is on your Curaleaf Rewards account.
No, points can only be earned toward the account information associated with the purchase.
Redeeming Curaleaf Rewards Points
Curaleaf Rewards points will be redeemable in the form of money off purchases at Curaleaf-owned retail dispensaries or through the Curaleaf website for an online order for pickup or delivery.
At any Curaleaf-operated dispensary.
When shopping at Curaleaf, confirm with the dispensary associate if you would like to use and apply your points or if you want to save and continue to accrue them.
Yes, points are allocated immediately once a purchase is completed and can be used on future purchases, even instantly after the last completed purchase.
Curaleaf Rewards Tiers
There are 3 tiers in the Curaleaf Rewards program.
Member – Earn 3% cash back in points on all purchases
Elite – Earn 5% cash back in points on all purchases
VIP – Earn 8% cash back in points on all purchases
All customers are entered into the Member Tier for FREE. At this tier you will earn 3 points for every $100 spent. Customers who spend a minimum of $800 per calendar year at Curaleaf will be upgraded to Elite Tier status, earning 5% back. Lastly, customers who spend a minimum of $5,000 per calendar year will be upgraded to the exclusive VIP Tier, earning 8% back on all purchases.
Rewards members will receive transactional communications congratulating them for achieving a new tier.
In order to maintain your current tier, you must maintain the minimum per calendar year spend amounts associated with the tier level. Member = Free. Elite = $800/year minimum spend. VIP = $5,000/year minimum spend.
Yes, annual spend must continue to meet tier level requirements based on a calendar year.
The tier is calculated based on annual calendar year spend amount per customer.
Canceling Curaleaf Rewards Membership
Members may cancel their rewards account at any time by informing a store associate. Upon cancellation, any unused points accrued in the account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
Transition FAQs to Consider
The Curaleaf Rewards program is expanding to include two more tiers and multiple ways to save.
No, members with a first and last name and email address on file will be automatically transferred to the new Rewards program. Members can ensure their account information is up to date by checking with their dispensary associate.
Existing Curaleaf Rewards points will be automatically transferred to the new Rewards program. 1 point will transfer as 1 point, therefore maintaining equal value. These points will remain able to be used for 6 months. If the customer does not shop during the 6-month period, the points will expire, and points will be zeroed out of their account.
Terms & Conditions
- There is no membership fee or cost to join.
- Every member, regardless of the first purchase amount, will join the Rewards program at the “Member” Tier until the following day.
- Membership is open to any customer who provides their first name, last name, and email address.
- Every new member, regardless of purchase amount, will earn at the 3% rate.
- Email is required to become a member. Providing email does not automatically opt members into CRM marketing.
- Phone number is optional. Providing a phone number does not automatically opt members into CRM marketing.
- CRM customers can exist without being part of Rewards. Rewards members can exist without opting into CRM.
- ALL customers will be enrolled with their first purchase so long as they provide the required information (first name, last name, and email address).
- Employees are eligible to join the Rewards program.
- The Curaleaf Rewards program is only valid within Curaleaf and Reef dispensaries. It is not valid on CuraleafHemp.com, SelectCBD.com, or on purchases made through third-party sellers.
How to Earn
- Members earn base points on every purchase made in a Curaleaf-owned retail dispensary or through the Curaleaf website for an online order for in-store pickup or delivery.
- Members can earn bonus incentives for completing designated activities, which could include, but are not limited to, completing a survey, attending an event, or other means of interaction outside of a purchase. These bonus opportunities will be available to all customers in a designated geographic area (i.e., a state or store).
- Members can earn additional benefits based on points earned within a calendar year. Benefits will be awarded in three tiers. Benefits become richer as members elevate through tiers.
- Bonus opportunities are intended for qualified recipients and may not be applicable to all members.
How Points Are Calculated
- All products, including discounted products, are eligible.
- Points earning will be awarded based on pre-tax and post-discount amount. (Exclusions: taxes, delivery fees, returns, and recalls)
- Points will be awarded at tier level dependent on a customer’s recorded annual spend.
The “Base” Tier
- The “Base” Tier is for members who spend $0–$799 within the calendar year.
- Points will be awarded at 3% cashback as points (i.e., $1 = .03 points earned).
The “Elite” Tier
- The “Elite” Tier is for members who spend $800–$4,999 within the calendar year.
- Points will be awarded at 5% cashback as points (i.e., $1 = .05 points earned).
The “VIP” Tier
- The “VIP” Tier is for members who spend $5,000 or more within the calendar year.
- Points will be awarded at 8% cashback as points (i.e., $1 = .08 points earned).
How Points Are Redeemed
- Members will be able to redeem Curaleaf rewards points in the form of money off purchases at Curaleaf-owned retail dispensaries or through the Curaleaf website for an online order for in-store pickup or delivery.
- 1 point = $1 off at Curaleaf-owned dispensary locations or online at Curaleaf.com for in-store pickup or delivery.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Points cannot be transferred to another account.
- Points expire after 180 days of no shopping activity on the profile.
When Points Expire
- Points expire after 180 days of no purchase activity.
- At that time, points will be zeroed out within the account.
- Unused points have no cash value.
- Customers cannot use points to create a negative value transaction resulting in Curaleaf giving cash back.
- BASE: The “Member” Tier is open to all customers who shop at Curaleaf and spend $799.99 or less per calendar year.
- ELITE: The “Elite” Tier is for members who spend $800–$4,999.99 in a calendar year.
- VIP: The “VIP” Tier is for members who spend $5,000 or more within the calendar year.
- Customers will automatically be elevated once they reach the tier threshold and will be notified via email.
- Employees can join and participate fully in the Rewards program; they will be automatically entered to earn in the 5% cashback tier.
- Elevated tier status is good for the calendar year in which the member qualifies and the following full calendar year. Annual requalification is required. If a member does not requalify for a certain tier status, the member will revert to the previous tier status.
Example: If customer X qualifies into Elite in 2023, they will remain in the “Elite” Tier in 2024. If they don’t requalify in 2024 by hitting the $800+ threshold, they will revert to the “Member” Tier in 2025.
- Members may cancel their rewards account at any time by informing a store associate. Upon cancellation, any unused points accrued in the account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
- Curaleaf may choose to suspend or terminate an account at its discretion, if the customer is no longer in good standing or participated in fraudulent activities.
- Curaleaf reserves the right to change the Rewards program and its policies without prior notice or consent.