Like many of our customers, we at Tryke Concentrates have been closely following news reports about potential links between certain vape products and the rash of recent lung illnesses.
While the FDA, CDC, and state agencies are still working to understand the root cause, early signs point to a “thickening” additive which is primarily composed of Vitamin E Acetate. Tryke Concentrates does not and has not ever used Vitamin E Acetate or any other thickening agent in our vape products. Further, no Tryke Concentrates products have been linked with any known cases of the conditions being reported.
We also want our community to know that Tryke Concentrates cannabis products are:
- Made from pure THC distillate and all-natural plant-derived terpenes
- Free of polyethylene glycol (PEG), propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), medium chain triglycerides (MCT), Vitamin E Acetate or any other thickener
- Tested by a certified third-party lab for pesticides, heavy metals, microbial impurities, and other adulterants
- Manufactured in accordance with strict standards that meet or exceed state regulations
- Packaged in high-quality hardware from vendors who share our commitment to safety & integrity
- Available ONLY in licensed dispensaries in Nevada and Arizona – do not purchase any cannabis products except from a licensed, regulated dispensary
We will continue to follow further developments in this area and share any additional information to ensure the health and safety of our patients and customers. Thank you for your continued trust in Tryke Concentrates.
Further reading – here are a few articles or other resources we have found helpful and informative: