Curaleaf & Tryke today announced Curaleaf has completed its acquisition of our world-class Tryke brand including Reef Dispensaries and our in-house brands. The announcement brings together two incredible forces in the cannabis industry.
Together Reef x Curaleaf are creating the new standard for Cannabis in Arizona, Nevada and Utah. One where cultivators, creators, and “people” people come together to guide our customers with their own, one-of-a-kind cannabis experience. One that’s uncomplicated, approachable and as unique as you are.
Founded in Arizona in 2014, Tryke has focused on growing and producing the finest and most consistent cannabis products on the market. Tryke has helped pioneer Nevada’s legal cannabis market from its inception in 2015, and will continue to lead the industry in Utah where it has worked since 2019 to help establish the state’s medical cannabis program. Tryke has refined processes to craft an ever evolving selection of products and brands at multiple price points.
Will the name Reef be changing?
Today, the stores you’ve known and loved will keep its name. Reef stores in Arizona & Nevada are remaining as Reef Dispensaries. The Tryke brand will keep its namesake in Arizona, Nevada, and Utah as well.
What does this mean for me, as a customer of Reef Dispensaries & Tryke brand products?
- Expect the same great selection at Reef, only better! Reef and Curaleaf will introduce you to more strains to choose from, and products on the shelf. From variety to the availability, you’ll soon start to see changes to your local store that provide a world-class shopping experience.
- As always, we only carry the best brands at the best price. Reef & Curaleaf will continue to provide you with great prices on the products you love.
- Soon your points will go further! In the coming months, Reef & Curaleaf Loyalty Points will join forces to make your points go even further. Save every time you shop, and soon save at more stores!
- For Reef customers in Arizona, you can now receive 10% off if you’re a student and 20% off if you’re a Veteran. All other everyday deals will remain the same. Customers will still receive 10% medical purchases, 10% off for Seniors, first time customer will receive a free preroll (with minimum purchase), and $5 battery w/Tryke cartridge purchase.
- For Reef customers in Nevada, industry professionals* as well as First Responders will receive 20% off their purchases. Veterans will receive 20% off as well. Customers will still receive 10% senior discounts, local Nevada residents receive 10% off discounts, Birthday preroll (with minimum purchase), first online order 10% off, and $5 battery with Tryke cartridge purchase.
- *Industry professionals include: cannabis industry, hospitality industry and restaurant industry. Discount provided with proof (Cannabis Agent Card for cannabis industry, Sheriffs Card for hospitality and restaurant industry).
- Find your favorite products at more stores in the near future. Shop at a Reef & Curaleaf near you.
Will you be getting rid of any of my favorite products?
Our Planning teams work together to identify the best products for our customers, always. Your favorite products are likely not going anywhere. Stay tuned for updates about product additions and changes by signing up for texts & email.
Where can I find up-to-date information about the changes at Reef stores?
Stay tuned to Reef emails for updates, just as you’ve done in the past. Our teams will continue to communicate through Reef marketing channels to update our customers on any changes at Reef & Curaleaf.
Can I use my Reef Loyalty Points at Curaleaf?
Our team is working to merge our Loyalty Point systems together. In the meantime, keep shopping at your favorite store and use your points with the assurance that very soon your points will go further at our family of brands. We’ll update our customers via email and text, so be on the lookout for an update.
Can I use my Curaleaf Loyalty Points at Reef?
Our team is working to merge our systems together. In the meantime, keep shopping at your favorite store and use your points with the assurance that very soon your points will go further at our family of brands. We’ll update our customers via email and text, so be on the lookout for an update.
When will my points be able to be used at Curaleaf?
We anticipate the Reef & Curaleaf Loyalty program to be complete in the coming months. Good things come to those who wait, right? We are thrilled to announce what we have in store in the coming months!
Will my favorite budtender be going away?
Your favorite budtender is our favorite budtender, too! We are thrilled to merge with an accomplished team. Come say hi to your favorite budtender. We’re here to serve you with quality cannabis seven days a week!
Who is Curaleaf?
- Curaleaf is a leading medical and recreational marijuana dispensary retailer who serve patients and customers across multiple states. With many local dispensaries, Curaleaf has locations to serve most recreational and adult-use markets across the U.S.
- Curaleaf is a family of advocates and educators from diverse backgrounds, with a shared love of the power of cannabis. Along with Curaleaf’s portfolio of brands, Curaleaf is a leading source for cannabis products held to the highest standards of safety, effectiveness, quality, consistency and care.
- Curaleaf is one of the largest national retail dispensary brand in the U.S., as well as premium mainstream cannabis brand available in multiple states and product formats such as flower, prerolls, vape oils, concentrates, edibles, tinctures, and more.
Will everyday discounts change?
Everyday Discounts are getting a makeover:
- Reef Dispensaries in Arizona additions:
- 20% Veteran Discount (increase from 10%)
- 10% Student Discount (NEW)
- Free birthday Preroll (with minimum purchase) will remain the same
- Reef Dispensaries in Nevada additions:
- 20% discount for First Responders, Industry professionals with proof of work card (NEW)
- 20% Veteran discount (increase from 10%)
- Free birthday Preroll (with minimum purchase)
- 10% off for local Nevada residents will remain the same
- 10% off first online order will remain the same
When did Curaleaf announce its intent to acquire Tryke Companies?
Curaleaf announced to shareholders on November 8th, 2021, its intent to acquire Tryke Companies, owner of brands such as Reef Dispensaries Flower & Prerolls, Dutcheez 2-Pack Hemp Blunts, Anti-Gravity Infused Prerolls, Tryke Concentrates, Tryke Edibles (Highwire licorice, gummies, cookie/brownie bites, syrups, tinctures & more). Plus Tryke is the official licensed grower/producer of Khalifa Kush brand products in NV, AZ, & UT.
Why did Curaleaf buy Tryke Companies?
“We believe Tryke represents a unique opportunity to join forces with another industry leading pioneer that shares Curaleaf’s commitment to legalization and expansion. The merger provides even more opportunities for Curaleaf and Tyke customers to receive quality products at the best prices.” Boris Jordan, Founder and Executive Chairman of Curaleaf.
Will pricing change?
Providing our customers with the very best products at the best price is incredibly important to us. Know that our experts have taken the time to price our products competitively in the market and will continue to promote product discounts weekly.
I still have questions, where can I learn more?
Reach out to us by filling out our “Contact Us” page and a customer service agent will respond to you as soon as possible.
This media advisory contains forward–looking statements and forward–looking information within the meaning of applicable securities laws. These statements relate to future events or future performance. All statements other than statements of historical fact may be forward–looking statements or information. Generally, forward-looking statements and information may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects” or, “proposed”, “is expected”, “intends”, “anticipates”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases, or by the use of words or phrases which state that certain actions, events or results may, could, would, or might occur or be achieved. More particularly and without limitation, this news release contains forward–looking statements and information concerning the opening of a new dispensary in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Such forward-looking statements and information reflect management’s current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the company with respect to the matter described in this new release. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which are based on current expectations as of the date of this release and subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Additional information about these assumptions and risks and uncertainties is contained under “Risk Factors and Uncertainties” in the Company’s latest annual information form filed March 9, 2022, which is available under the Company’s SEDAR profile at http://www.sedar.com, and in other filings that the Company has made and may make with applicable securities authorities in the future. Forward-looking statements contained herein are made only as to the date of this press release and we undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law. We caution investors not to place considerable reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. The Canadian Securities Exchange has not reviewed, approved or disapproved the content of this news release.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc.
Camilo Lyon, Chief Investment Officer
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc.
Tracy Brady, SVP Corporate Communications
Keep out of reach of children. For use only by adults 21 years of age and older.
Tryke Companies SONV RD030.
The Kind Relief Inc 00000053ESYR15319850 (Glendale Location)
Whoa Qc Inc 00000069ESPV40435704 (Queen Creek Location)