‘Tis better to give than to recieve, but at Reef, we think it’s even better to do both!
This holiday season, Reef has partnered with the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation and the Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation to help make the holidays brighter for cancer patients in Nevada through donations of toys and other much-needed items. In exchange for your kindness in participating in our Holiday Toy Drive, Reef will give you a free Tryke Black preroll when you bring in a new toy or other items from the list below worth at least $10 (limit 2 per patient).
All Nevada Reef Dispensaries locations are now accepting donations of new toys for these organizations. Sparks and Sun Valley locations will be accepting donations through December 23rd, and both Las Vegas locations can accept items through December 18th. It’s all part of our mission to put people first, and to help improve our communities.
NNCCF would also like us to remind you that they support children of all ages, including teens. Here is a list of items that teen patients need at this time of year:
- Super-soft beanies
- Fuzzy & soft socks (especially non-slip socks to wear around the hospital)
- Adult coloring books & colored pencils
- Bluetooth speakers
- iTunes gift cards
- Local restaurant gift cards (to the used for ‘No More Chemo’ parties)
- Entertainment items for ‘No More Chemo’ parties – family movie packs, gift certificates, etc.
- $25 gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, etc. to help pay for incidentals for travel to Oakland Children’s Hospital
This is the time of year for us all to reflect on how fortunate we are. At Reef, we feel extremely lucky to have a family of wonderful patients, and we want to help spread the love to an even wider community through our Holiday Toy Drive. We wish all of you a happy holiday season and a wonderful start to 2017.
See you soon!